While we are all impacted by COVID-19, there are those who are finding it hard to keep up with their bills and support their families. This is a challenging moment for many in our community as we deal with canceled income and trying to make plans during uncertain times. Here at Engel & Völkers Atlanta, we want to remind everyone that we are in this together and we are all stepping in to do what we can for our communities. There are many resources and programs available to those in need of assistance. Below you can find a list of resources that may provide some relief during such an unprecedented time.
- Fannie Mae / Freddie Mac Mortage Relief
- HomesAFE Georgia Mortage Relief Assistance
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- United Way: Local Assistance & Resources for Relief
- Georgia Secretary Of State Tax Filing Relief for Business Owners
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs Response & Relief
- Georgia Department of Labor – Increased Unemployment Benefits
- Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Homeowners, and Renters
- IRS Filing Extension
- Atlanta Community Foodbank Assistance Map
- Giving Kitchen Financial Assistance + Stability Network for Food Service Worker
There are those impacted more than others, and now is the time, more than ever, to come together as a community and help our neighbors. We will continue to update this list as more resources become available. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here. We are Engel & Völkers Atlanta.